We are Indeap, a limited liability company with company number BE 0692.921.874, located Pottestraat 25, 8970 Poperinge.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION
The limited personal information we hold is collected in the following ways:
- Business relationship: when you contact us within the framework of our services as a (potential) customer or partner, we process your full name, contact details (e-mail address, telephone number, office and/or residential address), and other data necessary for ordering, invoicing or cooperation (such as your bank details, contact history, or data related to your previous orders);
- Marketing: if you give us explicit consent, we process your full name and e-mail address, for sending you direct marketing, newsletters, actions and promotions regarding our products and services. You can always easily unsubscribe from these.
Although you are never obliged to disclose personal data, a refusal to provide necessary information may hinder or make impossible the provision of our services.
3. PROCESSING PURPOSES
We process personal data as part of our general customer and order management, or to provide our services. This includes customer administration, tracking orders and deliveries, invoicing, answering queries, and for marketing purposes.
Processing takes place based on the following categories of legal grounds:
- Based on your consent;
- Out necessary for the performance of a contract;
- Out necessary to comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect your vital interests or those of another person;
- For the performance of a task carried out in the public interest;
- Out necessary for the fulfillment of our legitimate interests to undertake.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of your express consent, you always have the right to withdraw the consent given.
4. SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
If necessary for the realization of the aforementioned purposes, we may share personal data with employees and our professional partners. Our partners will in turn take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect this personal data.
We will never commercialize your personal data to third parties. However, in the context of any reorganization, bankruptcy or transfer of operations, data that is part of our business activities may be transferred to third parties.
In limited cases, we may also be required to share personal data based on a court order or mandatory legislation, such as in the context of fraud prevention or security issues, or to protect our rights.
5. RETENTION PERIOD
Personal data will be processed and retained by us for a reasonable period of time necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes set forth, in function of our contractual relationship, to comply with legal requirements, or under customary retention mechanisms that are reasonably limited in time (backups).
6. YOUR RIGHTS.
All individuals whose personal data we hold have the right at all times to:
– access their personal data;
– Have their personal data corrected or completed if inaccurate or incomplete;
– Have their personal data deleted;
– Restrict the processing of their personal data;
– oppose the processing of their personal data for a serious and legitimate reason;
– have their personal data transferred to another company.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us by mail or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your request, we will need to be able to verify your identity.
All persons whose personal data we retain also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Privacy (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, email@example.com).
We apply at least the usual technical and organizational security measures that can reasonably be expected of us to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, falsification, dissemination or unauthorized access.
Personal data will only be transferred to a partner in a country outside the European Economic Area if that country ensures an adequate level of protection for your personal data. Before sharing personal data with a partner in the United States of America, we require a separate processing agreement or certification according to the Privacy Shield Framework (www.privacyshield.gov).
We cannot be held liable for any incorrect or unlawful use of personal data by a third party. In addition, you remain solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your computer, IP address, login and identification data.
9. YOUR PRIVACY
Your privacy is important to us.
Accordingly, we make every effort to protect it to the fullest extent possible and attach great importance to complying with (i) the Law of December 8, 1992 on the protection of privacy with respect to the processing of personal data (as amended by the Law of December 11, 1998, “Personal Data Processing Law”); (ii) the anti-spam provisions of Book XII of the Economic Law Code on the law of the electronic economy; and (iii) the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of personal data (“General Data Protection Regulation”).